Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Violetta and Lardo at the Belmont food pod - 43rd and Belmont


so...... was hungry for lunch
was heading to try Lucille's Balls
CLOSED
crap , i'm hungry and standing in the middle of a foodpod 
let's take a look .
ooooooooooooooo......fresh burgers with all the good stuff ok




If you need to know what's inside here ya go . It's all good :)

Amy indulged me and hooked me up . she informed me an order like this earned me a spot in the big dog club . not bad for me first attempt . She also let me know they are made with love .
SO TRUE - SHE WAS RIGHT :)
Let start with an organic oak hills burger and oregonolla , really good bacon , carmelized onions , 
fresh roasted tomatoes , homeade pickles , a fresh mushroom cheese soup , lettuce ,
special aeoli , and wrap it up in a bun and walah !
I stopped and had a private moment after the first bite ;)
she threw in some really good homeade fries and ketchup .
THAT WAS LOVE IN A BOX !
THANK YOU AMY :) 



so definately feeling dessert today


Ate one of these before my burger and had to come back for another one for dessert .
The brown butter makes this pecan pie on ROIDS .
so much more flavor :)

So with a happy belly i say given a chance ,
who knows you might get happy too
Huge cudos to Amy @ Violetta
She is one of those shining happy people that put her love into all she does and i could taste it in every bite
Thanks for sharing the love Amy ,
Still warm and fuzzy and happy inside :)


No comments:

Post a Comment