Thursday, October 21, 2010

Joe Brown Carmel Corn - Lloyd Center Mall






This is one of my favorite guilty pleasues from my childhood . As long as i can remember Joe Brown carmel corn has been at Lloyd center and have had many a day with neon yellow handles after finishing a box of their cheese corn and love that fresh carmel corn . These days they offer soft serve ice cream , slushies , candy , and nuts but the staple in popcorn . buttered , carmel , cheese , white cheddar , chicago style ( cheese and carmel together ) , and with nuts . from snack size to party tins they have it all .

Can be found online at http://www.carmelcorn.com/ and they ship worldwide .

this blog was typed with neon yellow hands :) 

1 comment:

  1. There are so many things I keep finding out about the Lloyd Center, and this is one I need to check out. I can smell carmel corn right now thinking about it. Congrats on getting the blog up. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete