Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's a food of love thing

when it comes to food for me there is a lot of food I love ( at least enjoy emensely ) , most of which is comfort food ( feels good to eat it, not so good for the body . The question i wrestle with this year is , " am i eating food that loves me back ? " sure it is fun to indudge and i can say that i will ever totally quit , i am a big fan of enjoying things but can i slow down this year and treat my body right and feed it healthy food that will love me back ?

This is my challenge to myself this year  - create meals that love me and my body that i enjoy and minimize the food that I love that doesn't treat me so well . Kind of sound like relattionships in life ? That is because we have a relationship with food - eating is a relationship with our body . If you wouldn"t put up with someone abusing you then why abuse yourself . Food for thought :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you writing again! Looking forward to seeing what creations you come up with!

    ReplyDelete