Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dean' Homestyle Cafe - 15730 S.E. 130 Avenue Portland ( Hwy 212 )

This was the breakfast spot for me today

This is what i look for . If they claim to be the best outside i wont go inside but effort means everything to me
Nice thing also is I can feed my breakfast craving at 2 pm :)

As I was shooting pictures my server Tyler came out to welcome me - that has never happened - WOW



Even the ashtray has the right attitude -
Reads " Get your butt in here "

It's also nice to see the sign in instructions clearly posted





Hillbilly Home Security System

3 slices of Cinnamon French Toast - really great flavor

Their omellete are 5 egg omelletes , come standard with hashbrowns
on board this bad boy -
cheddar , swiss , sausage , SLICED RIBEYE ( that's crazy good ! who offers that ? no one  ) , mushrooms , olives , tomatoes , onions , and BACON ( very meaty , sliced just right , and so smoky good ! )


There is a really good biscuit hiding under that biscuit lotion .

For a few bucks you can have your own coffe cup waiting for you at Dean's when you go there to eat .

I can not say enough good stuff about these guys . This is traditonal down home done right . The service is exceptional and my special requests didn't phase them  . I had no less than 3 patrons chat this place up with me while i was there and you can't buy that kind of excitement and it don't lie . This is what I look for in a restuarant that I like to call home . Will have to return and put the burger to the test and that will require a 40 minute drive . Grab your friends and take a trip to Dean's . Happy live here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment