Monday, February 28, 2011

what to cook ?

today it with raining pretty good - no bbq for you :(
have to cook indoor without fire :( :(
feeling tired and uninspired
Fridge has no leftovers , no ingredients

i could sit with cookbooks
Watch some food network on Netflix
hit facebook and ask everyone what they are eating today
could just say screw it and make waffles and eggs

Got to go the grocery store anyway so in the isles I shall wonder
but will being lost help ?
For me I need just one ingredient
one thing to spark of an idea , one spark to start a fire .
one item that turns into a meal or a few that creates itself in my head

Hoping going to my source of food will solve this eternal delemia today .
Most day shopping with a plan makes it easy to get through the week
but when I fall short or wake up picky and grumpy and nothing sounds good
this is the problem .:(
What to cook , what to cook ?

No comments:

Post a Comment